- 99clarkjAsked on March 25, 2013 at 12:30 PM
When you click next on my form it automatically scrolls down, how can I stop this?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 25, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Was your form embedded on a website? Can you share to us the URL of your website where the form was used.
I test this form http://www.jotform.com/30834648236963 , I was not able to reproduce the issue you mentioned.
Please update us.
- 99clarkjAnswered on March 25, 2013 at 12:36 PMIts not currently on my website, this form is at the top of the page where as mine Is half way down and when you click next it scrolls down.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 25, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Can you tell me which form you are refering to? The form I mentioned (this one http://www.jotform.com/30834648236963) is actually your form...
- 99clarkjAnswered on March 25, 2013 at 08:23 PM
this is the form i am relating to but on the website (which is unpublished) the form isn't right at the top of the page and when you push next it automatically scrolls the website down to show the form at the top of the page.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 25, 2013 at 08:57 PM
Adding ?nojump at the end part of your form URL might help. Example:
If this doesn't help, kindly provide a test page where we can view the embedded form so we can check and provide you a proper solution. Thank you!
- 99clarkjAnswered on March 25, 2013 at 09:50 PM
not sure where to add that.
Here is a link:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 25, 2013 at 09:55 PM
Use the following embed code.
This might fixed it. Thanks!
- 99clarkjAnswered on March 25, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Perfect thanks again!!
- pinoytechAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 01:39 AM
On behalf of my colleague EltonCris, you are quite welcome. Is there anything we can help you with?