- pdossAsked on March 25, 2013 at 02:33 PM
My client was testing his form (Stripe integrated) and got this error message. Can you offer any insight?
I tried it myself on Firefox and I didn't get an error message. My payment went through..
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 25, 2013 at 02:53 PM
I have cleared your forms cache. Please kindly re-embed your form using this codes:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" allowtransparency="true" src="https://secure.jotformpro.com/form/30587663231960" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:4378px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
See if it helps.
- remembrancetreesAnswered on March 25, 2013 at 03:17 PM
That code doesn't show the submit / print buttons..
- remembrancetreesAnswered on March 25, 2013 at 03:18 PM
nver mind - adjust the height..let me see if the form works now
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 25, 2013 at 03:20 PM
Yes, please update us for results. Thanks