- elitehipsterAsked on May 23, 2010 at 10:47 AMI've contacted support twice about this (it was days ago) and still haven't heard back. I'm really worried my subscription is going to revert back to free or the NEW premium without my knowledge.Anyone know how or where I can change my billing info?I don't know why, but support just isn't responding to my emails. Actually, they did respond once and said they couldn't find my email having a subscription (the email i gave them is definitely the one on the account). But since I have sent them emails giving them my username (twice) they never responded back. This was daysss ago and I'm just getting really worried now...
- elitehipsterAnswered on May 24, 2010 at 07:55 AMok someone got back to me and they tell me that my paypal subscription was cancelled. well i know that because paypal automatically cancelled my subscription due to me changing my credit card on the account.the person got back to me this morning said i just have to re get a premium subscriotion. well now my premium will probably be lowered to the NEW premium which is too small of limits for me. hopefully they wont do that to mei highly suggest you guys make a billing portal where we can manage our billing and change our billing method, info, etc. I don't even know when my current is going to end in order to get a new subscription. But I mean if my plan is lowered, I'll probably be moving. I joined jotform because it was 10 bucks and unlimited.::sigh :: what a mess.anyone else with me on the billing portal thing?? hopefully someone will get back to me soon and I will post back
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 24, 2010 at 09:27 AMWe'd also like to have such billing portal but currently our priorities are on making our product better. That's why we outsource our billing operations to Plimus and PayPal. So that we can focus on making JotForm better. They are supposed to send an email to you when your account is charged and you can also easily cancel easily from their site. They are also very secure since that's their job and first priorty.
I checked your account. We are still keeping your account as unlimited Premium subscription and your account will stay this way unless you voluntarily cancel it. We will not revert an unlimited Premium account to the new Premium contract if your account is canceled for reasons like expired credit card etc.
You must still upgrade your account. Your last monthly payment was on March 31st so we have been keeping your account Premium for the last month for free. Please log into your account and then click on Pricing and then click on Upgrade and then upgrade. Your account should stay unlimited. If it changes let us know and we will fix it.
- elitehipsterAnswered on June 02, 2010 at 06:53 AMI kept trying to resubscribe but I was getting a 404 error on the page that the support told me to go to to resubscribe, also on the pricing button it said I already had a premium membership so I couldnt resubscribe there. So I wrote to support yesterday and sent them a snapshot of the 404 and asked them what I should do about my situation..... and they said I don't have a premium membership and I can't get support via email and to go to the forum... lol.So now this morning I checked and now I no longer have a premium membership on the pricing button so it'll let me resubscribe. So I did and I wrote back to support explaining the situation again and asking them to re read through our old emails so they know the situation, etc.Anyway tho I am finally resubscribed, can you fix my account back to the old premium limits now? I don't think email support remembers my situation. If you need the snapshot to prove I couldn't resubscribe, etc then I can send it to you.Thanks
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 07, 2010 at 07:04 AMI checked your account and it is Premium and has the old limits.
- mikebobbittAnswered on September 17, 2010 at 05:39 PM
Our web designer entered his cc# initially to save the account, however we would like to put our cc# on the account now instead - how do we do this? We don't have to have to start a whole new account just to switch the billing info. this is very frustrating!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 18, 2010 at 01:08 AM
You would never need to create a new account for payment related issues.
Your payment was made using our payment gateway: Plimus. So, we do not have access to your credit card information. You might be able to change your credit card info by logging into your Plimus account. You will need to find out your Plimus username (a long string of numbers) from the original plimus email you received when you paid for JotForm, then enter it on the link below and enter the email address used in email. https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp??designId=1
That will reset your password and you can then login there to change the CC details.
If you cannot do that, I can cancel your payment subscription and you can re-subscribe your account when it expires.
- scottwallaceAnswered on July 29, 2011 at 12:18 AM
Plimus is not easy to use to change account data as it asks for a log in but does not accept the JotForm log in. How is anyone supposed to get anything done?
- allanftdAnswered on July 29, 2011 at 01:30 AM
Your Plimus username is the long string of numbers from the original plimus email you received when you paid for your JotForm account (kindly post a separate private thread so that we can share it with you). Please do not use your JotForm username and password when logging in to the Plimus website. In case you forgot your Plimus password, please reset your password here or visit their Customer Support page.
Thank you for using JotForm and we hope to see you again soon.