- davibielAsked on March 25, 2013 at 03:25 PM
The JotForm is not synchronized with Google Docs. The data entered into the form are entering the Google Docs hours later, that sucks!
What is happening?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 25, 2013 at 03:42 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Are you talking about the Google Spreadsheet integration? My test form is forwarding the submissions data to the Google Spreadsheet without any delay.
Can you please re-integrate your form(s) with the Google Spreadsheet and then try it again?
If that does not help, please let us know.
- emilevdendeAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 03:49 PM
I have the exact same thing! Spreadsheet and Drive files, both get synched extremely slow...
This is my (test) form, created from scratch in 30 seconds:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 04:38 PM
I was able to reproduce the problem
I did a test form , integrated and the data is still not there in gdcs
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 04:39 PM
I have now forwarded the issue to our developers
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 11:38 AM
We have improved our Google Docs pool.
Problem should be solved right now.
- emilevdendeAnswered on April 05, 2013 at 02:22 AM
Nice! Great response times :)
- mlibercciAnswered on August 06, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Still is really slow for me. How long should it take? Ive waited over an hour...
- EliezerNAnswered on August 06, 2013 at 02:19 PM
This issue is already fixed, so you shouldn't have this issue any more, but if that still happens please remove the integration and rebuild it.
If you need further assistance, kindly open your own thread so taht we can assist you better with your particular problem.