- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 01:45 AM
There was a technical glitch and it was already resolved but when i checked your form i was able to reproduce this issue. I am creating a ticket on this sending it to our development team. As soon as there are updates on this by our development team, you will get the notification via this thread.
- HeppiDealsAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 02:14 AM
I am able to solve the problem by copy again the source code to my page but I notice all my previous saved Thank You page, email notification and auto responder all gone !!! Oh no !!!
Please tell me that you can help to retrieve it back for me!
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 02:28 AM
Well that should not happen if you download the source code of your form. I checked your account as see that its configured for default than you page and there is not auto responder configured.
I am afraid you will need to configure it once again.
- BabieWeddingAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 02:39 AM
I am facing same situation, Can Jotform help to investigate ?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 02:48 AM
Do you mean to say that you are unable to submit your form? I did a test submission and i was able to do that and was redirected to Thank You page. Request you to clear your browser cache and try again. It should work fine.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 03:05 AM
BabieWedding: I tested your form and it worked fine on my end. Are you using full source code on your site? If you are please get new form code from JotForm and update the code on your site.
- HeppiDealsAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 03:57 AM
May I know why the Thank you page was display at another URL http://submit.jotform.me/submit/30751557451454/ instead of display at my own same page?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 04:15 AM
I checked this form. It is showing the thank you message on our site. You did not set a Thank You URL on it.
Also, please open a new thread since the problem have changed.
- BabieWeddingAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 04:21 AM
Hi Aytekin, I am using original link from jotform and open within IE8.0.
Currently, we can submit the form : http://form.jotform.me/form/20275048563
but, we are facing same situtation on another forms :
- HeppiDealsAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 06:16 AM
I had open a new thread titled "Thank You page not show at my own page".
Awaiting your solution. Thanks.
- ThinkbrightAnswered on January 01, 2015 at 03:11 PM
I'm having this problem as well and after a while it states :500 Internal Server Error
Can you help?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 01, 2015 at 04:44 PM
Your issue shall be addressed at the following thread.
Since this is a duplicate and old thread, we are marking this as answered.