- enjoypsAsked on March 26, 2013 at 06:53 AM
I have made a multi page form and I don't seem to be able to get the next page button to work. Even in the preview it's not working :(
- glennleeAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 08:59 AM
Thanks for contacting us! I cloned your form and I replicated the error. I will forward this thread to our next level support. You will be updated in this thread. Thanks.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Our recently released Phone Mask feature seems to be breaking it. If you disable that feature on the phone fields until we fix this, it should fix it. Sorry about this.
- JotForm SupportkennethAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 10:19 AM
This should be fixed by now, sorry for the trouble cause, its just a small glitch, but we manage to maintain your form. let us know if the problem still persist.
- AgPhdAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 12:17 PM
I am having the same issue, but the Phone Mask feature is not enabled on any of the phone fields.
Also, not sure if this is related, but the Lightbox for the same form has also stopped working on this page:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 01:39 PM
I guess you have it working now. Please let us know if you have any other issues with your form.