- PPSSpecservAsked on March 26, 2013 at 10:22 AM
We are a public school district that would like to use the economy paid version of your product. Please send me an email with a quote (which hopefully includes some discount for a non-profit organization )attached that will cover our services until June 30, 2014. CLeverett@passaic-city.k12.nj.us
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Thanks for your interest in our form builder!
As per the prices for our plans, please refer to this link: http://www.jotform.com/pricing
You can upgrade or downgrade at any time - no questions asked.
As per discounts on our plans, we currently do not offer any special rates, but I am sure you will find that our plans are very reasonably priced.
Please take a look and choose the plan that best suits you and let us know if we can be of further assistance!
- PPSSpecservAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 12:19 PMIn order to create a purchase order, we have to have a quote to attach to it. please send me a quote that covers until July 1, 2014.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 26, 2013 at 01:29 PM
You'll have to process Purchase Order on your My Account page - Upgrade/Billing Section.
1. My Account
2. Upgrade/Billing Tab
3. Choose your Plan and click "Switch Plan"
4. Choose "Purchase Order" on Payment Method
5. Click "Upgrade" button
6. Follow the next process
Note that Purchase Orders will automatically select the 2 Year Plan (For Premium Subscription) because this will require manual labor on our end.