- vkrestowAsked on March 31, 2011 at 04:03 PMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 01, 2011 at 02:02 AM
What you can do is to clone the existing form in your own JotForm account.
Once you have the form created in your account you will need to replace
the existing JotForm code embeded in your website with the duplicate from
the upgraded account.
You should find the form one you login to your Premium account but in case
you want to know how it was done here are the instructions.
To import an existing form please do the following:
1. Copy the URL of the form that needs to be cloned
2. Log into your target account
3. Click on "New Form"
4. Click on "Import Form"
5. Click on "From a Web Page" and paste the form URL
6. Click Continue and your form should be cloned.
Next step is to update the code on your site, here's how to get
the new url/code of the form from your upgraded account:
1. Open the form in JotForm
2. Click on 'Setup & Embed'
3. Choose 'Embed Form'
4. Copy the code displayed and add it to your site.
Let me know if this works.
- vkrestowAnswered on April 01, 2011 at 05:16 PM
thank you so much! Only trouble is that when I plug in the URL, it is saying that there is no form on that page... but, there is. Is there something I am missing?
- allanftdAnswered on April 01, 2011 at 06:32 PM
May I ask which URL you're trying to use for the clone feature? Please use the JotForm URL of your form, such as http://www.jotform.com/form/10901721881 and let us know if it works this time or not.
Thank you for using JotForm!