- kicktisfellaAsked on March 27, 2013 at 07:44 AM
I need it urgently. . seriously
- kicktisfellaAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 07:45 AM
- pinoytechAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 09:32 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused. To which form you are referring this issue? Can you please share to us the URL of your form for further assistance?
- kicktisfellaAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 12:48 PMhttp://www.jotform.com/myforms/
i cant download my report on the admin site.
the name of the form is dana kcm. and i still cant download because it says your server is down.but it has been more then 24 hours. please help. thanks
- glennleeAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 01:25 PM
I checked your account and tried to download the reports. Since you have lots of reports, you have to select a time frame so you be able to download the reports.
To select time frame.
1. In submission page, click the gear icon.
2. Then choose time frame.
3.Then click get PDF.
- kicktisfellaAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 01:40 PMbut i want to download the excel report?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 02:33 PM
Please follow these steps:
1. In submission page please click on the gear icon.
2. Then select the time frame for which you want to download the report.
3. If you scroll down further you will see three options to download your submissions: Excel, CSV & PDF
Hope this helps!
- kicktisfellaAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 02:53 PMthanks
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 03:02 PM
You are welcome.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.