- bphamAsked on April 14, 2010 at 05:13 PMwhy you guy keep asking the same questions again and again? do some search before you ask
- pizmackerAnswered on April 14, 2010 at 05:25 PM
If you missed the post in this carnage...
an important post Jotform did manage to make was this:
Change the code on your website forms so the forms point to
http://v2.jotform.com instead of http://www.jotform.com
This will make your form(s) revert back to the old site and continue to work as they did
Your old forms can still be accessed from http://v2.jotform.com but you can not create new ones there. New ones must be created on the new version at http://www.jotform.com
The old one will continue to work for one month to give time to switch to the new site
hope that helps a few people
- The problem with the V2 is that it is no longer a secure site. The user gets the scarry message, this connection is untrusted just before the form can be displayed..., most users will no go any further... they need to fix the new version quick, or secure the http://v2.jotform.com version.
- admin1980Answered on August 14, 2013 at 12:07 PM
How about you upgrade your system to allow for keyword searches?? most people cant spend hours just looking for one specific answer when there are othe companies offering the same service.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 14, 2013 at 12:23 PM
We would appreciate if you open a separate thread and ask your question and we will be more than happy to assist you ASAP