- LeoC2Asked on March 27, 2013 at 03:46 PM
I can get this to work fine when diretly accessing the jotform but not when the form is in an iFrame on my site. What am I doing wrong?
This is a re-post of a comment on Prepopulating Fields to Your JotForm via URL Parameters
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 03:49 PM
Can you please share the URL of your webpage where you have embedded your form? What issues are you facing whne you embed your form with iFrame script>
Please let us know and we will investigate further.
- LeoC2Answered on March 27, 2013 at 03:55 PM
The URL is http://nyautofest.com/NYAF/contact-us/subscribe.html The form works fine but I'm trying to set up the ability to prepopulate the fields from a link in our newsletero or an email so that someone can easily subscribe, unsubscribe, or change their info.
The test link I used is http://nyautofest.com/NYAF/contact-us/subscribe.html?yourEmailemail@example.com to populate the email field but nothing happens.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 05:09 PM
Unfortunately, that is not possible. You can only prepopulate fields using the form link.
- LeoC2Answered on March 27, 2013 at 05:17 PM
Well that's a shame! Hopefully you can add that ability in the near future, it would be very handy!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 05:41 PM