- fastlanetravelAsked on March 27, 2013 at 04:33 PM
How do I get 4 checkbox selections to go across in one line?
I've tried the column settings of 1 to 4, and it doesn't affect it at all.
I tried the align left, the shrink, the expand... nothing works.
I hate to waste vertical space, if the 4 answers will fit one one line...
ATTACHED SCREENSHOT IS CURRENT FORM.
URL IS TO FORM I'M WORKING ON NOW FOR 2014 TOURS.
I'm sorry, the checkboxes mentioned are for the CUSTOM TOURS question... Spring Fall, etc.
The screenshot and annotation have to do with the inject css question... sorry about that.
- fastlanetravelAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 04:37 PM
I can see in this IMAGE of the current form that the custom tours are already going across... but when I'm working on the form, they would not display that way...
and if you go to the url, you'll see that they are now jumbled into 3 on one line, one on another... but when working on the form, they are all in a vertical row...
However, depending on the code behind the form generator... wondering if Chrome is presenting this issue... I have had issues with Chrome lately, ever since I disabled java out of fear of security issues.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 05:27 PM
1. To apply your style you can use the span tag with your styling class.
<span class="style13">SPRING TREFFEN® PLUS to Salzburg/Gmünd, Austria: Friday, April 26–Sunday, May 5, 2013-$7,368</span>
2. You will need to change the Spread Columns value from 3 to 4. This will solve the issue on your online form.
However, it seems to be not working right on the actual form builder page. I have escalated it to our Developers.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 30, 2013 at 05:51 AM
The issue about columns not spreading on Form Builder view has been fixed. Please clear your browser's cache and hit refresh to see the changes in action.