- SMCatherwoodAsked on April 01, 2011 at 10:40 AM
I would like to change my user name on my free account, Is this possible?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 01, 2011 at 11:37 AM
There is no way to do that from Account Settings page but we can change it for you. What will be the new username?
- SMCatherwoodAnswered on April 01, 2011 at 01:24 PM
Thankyou so much for your quick reply. I would like to change it to
Will changing the username, alter the form I have already submitted, or will this form stay the same and remain in my account? This form is already in use, so I don't want to affect it in anyway.
- brx250Answered on April 02, 2011 at 03:16 AM
Changing the username should not affect any of your current forms. But, if you do have any other issues, feel free to contact us.
Thank you for using JotForm!
Albert | JotForm Support
- SMCatherwoodAnswered on April 02, 2011 at 07:46 AM
Thanks for your reply,
Can I ask when the change of user name will take place? As I am still able to login with the SMCatherwood username.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 02, 2011 at 09:52 AM
Your request for change of username has already been forwarded
to our admins and will be procesed.
We will keep you posted once it is done.
- SMCatherwoodAnswered on April 02, 2011 at 10:19 AM
Thank you I appreciate all your help.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 04, 2011 at 11:51 AM