- CertificatesAsked on March 29, 2013 at 02:19 AM
I have ot received any secure forms for a month or so now
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 29, 2013 at 02:38 AM
From our side I can see that your SSL submissions have exceeded the amount that is alocated to you
It seems that all the submissions that you received were all SSL.
- CertificatesAnswered on March 29, 2013 at 02:47 AM
So how long will it be before they become free again ? You seem to have not answered the fact that it seems to be over a month since I received a secure form
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 29, 2013 at 04:37 AM
I have notched your SSL submission count to 9 for now, to prevent disablement of your form and account. I suggest you used only regular form URL and not the secure (SSL) version to prevent accumulation of SSL submissions.
Please inform us if you have further inquiry.
- CertificatesAnswered on March 29, 2013 at 05:34 AM
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 29, 2013 at 05:43 AM
On behalf of my colleague "Jonathan", you are welcome.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.