- District1010Asked on March 29, 2013 at 09:52 AM
Looking to produce an event booking form which will take the money (paypal) and when delivering the confirmation email it will give them a booking reference number. How can I accomplish that?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on March 29, 2013 at 10:08 AM
You can use the Unique ID field to produce an increasing counter on your form:
Here is a guie to help you with this:
Give that a try and let us know if you need further assistance!
- District1010Answered on March 29, 2013 at 02:42 PM
That puts it on the form OK but I need to provide my 'customer' with that number to use as an entry ticket so that on arrival we can compare (ticket was paid for)
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 29, 2013 at 02:58 PM
- ze_rustyAnswered on March 10, 2015 at 11:08 AM
Thank you so much. It was right there in front of my eyes and i was googling. :P
- CharlieAnswered on March 10, 2015 at 12:50 PM
I'm glad that you find this thread helpful. Although, it does seem to be quit old, I would suggest that you open a new thread for your questions or concerns so that we can give you updated workarounds or solutions.