- DJPAsked on March 29, 2013 at 12:35 PM
This is what some peole see when they try to submit a form from our website:
Content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate.
For more information, see "Certificate Errors" in Internet Explorer Help.
Can you help us with the problem?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 29, 2013 at 01:07 PM
That is most likely an issue with internet explorer.
Can you please change the current URL in embedded code to this one?
- DJPAnswered on March 29, 2013 at 02:10 PM
Thanks for your respone. I will give this a try. We have two other forms on our website that also have the same problem and are listed below. Could you give me the new URL to use for them as well.
- DJPAnswered on March 29, 2013 at 02:50 PM
Thanks! I'll get those changed.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 29, 2013 at 03:07 PM
You are welcome. We hope that help, if not, please let us know.