- sacredsmileAsked on March 29, 2013 at 05:53 PM
I am looking for a way to automatically create wordpress users from emails collected in my jotform forms. The idea is that when a person (after entering their email-adress) submits a form, their email adress is automatically sent to mysite.com (which is a wordpress installation) and a user is automatically created.
Do any of you guys know of any way to achieve this. Is there any integration that will manage this? Do you know of any plugins for wordpress that could do this?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 29, 2013 at 06:33 PM
That's possible with basic PHP and MySQL. Just enable your form to post it's array data to thank you page and create a php file that connects to your wordpress database. Here's a related instruction that would help.
If you need further assistance with PHP/MySQL, let us know so we can assist you further. Thanks!
- sacredsmileAnswered on March 30, 2013 at 04:46 AM
Thanks. I will give it a try!
- sidharth_kchAnswered on March 30, 2013 at 06:08 AM
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
- khrisellAnswered on July 05, 2013 at 12:39 AMGreetings!We are happy to announce that we have released Jotform Webhooks, this feature would replace Send Post Data + Custom URL Thank You Page workaround in order to help you transfer forms data to your own database using your own script codes.
To know more about Jotform Webhooks, please click here.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)