What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Font display issues with Iphone.Asked by pantherpride on March 30, 2013 at 03:50 PM
My form looks fine on the PC. And it mostly looks fine on my Iphone. However, certain random choices are in a much larger font than other choices when using radio buttons. I thought perhaps there were some HTML issues since I just copied and pasted from a Word.doc - and I know sometimes that causes issues.
So, I went so far as to drop in an entirely knew radio button field and handtype in all the choices. Same exact problem - right down to the same lines displaying in the larger font on the Iphone. Again, looks fine on the PC.
Here's a link to the embedded form...
font radio button field radio buttons problem pc
I have just tested your form on iphone and was not able to replicate on the said problem.
Can you tell me which mobile browser you are using?
I have just tested your form using Safari on iPhone but was not able to replicate on the asid issue. Can you please try to clear you mobile browsers cache? I have also cleared your form cache.
It actually wasn't just on my Iphone - someone else brought it to my attention, and when I checked using my Iphone, I had the same issue.
I did note that the screen shot above is the Expense Classification field, however that one looks fine on our Iphones as well. The issue can be seen in the Expense Category field as well as the Delivery Method Field.
In any event, I went ahead and cleared my cache, but the problem still remains.
I thought perhaps the parenthesis had something to do with it, but there aren't any in the Delivery Method field, and the same problem is there.
Thank you for the screenshot.
I will forward this issue to our developers so that they will be able to take a look on this issue.
They will post on this thread once there will be updates.
We are sorry for the very late update, but we're clearing tickets and I found this particular ticket.
I just want to say that the probem is inherent to the iOS Safari browser.
Kindly try re-embedding the form using iFrame method. Let us know how it goes for you then.