- RonnieAsked on March 31, 2013 at 05:12 AM
The previous response to my queries was fantastic and solved my problem on the conditions.
My next and most important question now is how can a user select a CHECKBOX and pre-select other CHECKBOXES. Also, how can I calculate total if other additional CHECKBOXES are selected in addition. I hope this makes sense to you.
Or is this function done via Pay-Pal code?
Thank you so much!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 31, 2013 at 06:01 AM
Please review this guide: -How-To-Add-Options-In-The-Payment-Form . On the details of
III. Add Mandatory Payment and Default Product
you will see the option to pre-select a checkbox and make a default selected checkbox.
It does not have to be a paypal code. You can also apply this using only the Purchase order field found in payment tools.
What I think you can do is you may have to revise your form http://www.jotform.com/30816908498871 a bit to adopt on the limit of the purchase order field. I am refering to the days.. Saturday, Sunday,. so on.
You can use the option
II. Add a Custom Property to Item
That is, make those days a custom property of the field. This way, it would look like another category instead under Hospitatlity Package
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- ronwyapAnswered on March 31, 2013 at 07:12 AM
Thank you for the response, however I don't quite get it other than realised that I can use the Purchase Order tool within the payment.
I have updated the form now to reflect that and I am very close to getting this wrapped up but I still struggle to understand how to:
1. By selecting the Early Bird checkbox (1st item), it will also select others that are relevant (refer to the table above in the form), such that Early Birds get a $32 savings. I would also prefer the associated Early Bird package items greyed-out such that users can't make any changes to it. Obviously individual items by themselves are more expensive. So how to do this?
2. If users, select other non-greyed out items, it will add to the balance to the bottom line.
- moonzkieAnswered on March 31, 2013 at 07:57 AM
Unfortunately, such option is not available. However, you may pre-select a specific product. You may either just want to "Select by default" or make it as a "Required" product.
Hope this helps. Thank you.