- bobderoua3000Asked on March 31, 2013 at 04:42 PM
During ferbuary I was working on a medical homeopathic consultation project form. Due to various reasons I did't have time to finish at that time but I am sure that I saved it several times and also tested it from outside de jotform account and it worked. Now I was ready to continue the project by I can find only the first test version of the form, with nothing specific on it, some object I played around with just after creating th account, none of the fields I was working on for several days during january and february.
My questions are:
1. From what reason my profject could be lost?
2. What are the chances to recover my work?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 31, 2013 at 05:17 PM
We have not deleted any of your form. If we have reason to do so, we will be informing you about it.
1. It is not lost. You probably have created it using other account other than bobderoua3000 . Perhaps you were using a guest account at the time. If you can tell us the URL or ID of the form we can find it for you. If you have it embedded on a website, can you provide us also the URL of the website where the form is?
2. We can transfer the form to your current account if we find it with the info you can give us.
Will await your response.
- bobderoua3000Answered on April 01, 2013 at 05:53 PM
I never had another account, I was working on this one before it reverteed by itself to the beginning version. I had it formated, full of questions. I can provide some text from my computer if useful for seach purposes
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 01, 2013 at 07:03 PM
The form provided is created using your account. It has a few field but it looks like not well formatted. With regards to the missing changes, i'm not sure what's causing that to disappear. All I can suggest you now is to add those fields again. Make sure to hit "Saved" button for every changes you've made before going out from the editor.
- bobderoua3000Answered on April 02, 2013 at 02:47 AM
Thanks. I'm sure I saved it cause I even showed it to somebody on other computer. Probably there was an error somewhere sometime and I lost all the fields and formatting. I just wonder why the form reverted to the firs version... But now it doesn't matter anymore. I just hope it will ot happen again because after the projet will be finished and tested I'm planning to upgrade to a paid aacount
- glennleeAnswered on April 02, 2013 at 08:53 AM
Thanks for updating us! If you need more assistance please do not hesitate to contact us! We are here to help you.