- ResAdminAsked on April 02, 2011 at 09:05 AM
The font size in the hover text box is very small. I would like to increase the text size.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 02, 2011 at 09:23 AM
By default the size of the hover text is 10px, you can change it by
using the following code in the inject custom css.
Here's how to add your custom css:
1. Open your form in JotForm
2. Click on 'Setup & Embed'
3. Choose 'Preferences'
4. Select 'Form Styles' and in the Inject Custom CSS
add the following code:
- ResAdminAnswered on April 02, 2011 at 06:38 PM
How do I increase the width of of the hover text box? Is there a reference I can refer to regarding JotForm CSS?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 03, 2011 at 01:06 AM
You can use this css code to increase the width of the hover text box.
Note that the box's width is limited by the width of your form not unless you modify the form div's css code to allow overflow of elements.
As of now there is no existing css reference for Jotform forms. You can use third party applications instead to identify CSS selectors in your form and adjust them accordingly. One tool I can recommend is this plugin for Firefox.
We hope you find this support forum helpful. Let us know if you have other questions or concerns. We'll be more than glad to help you.