- nevhealthAsked on April 02, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Hi I am testing the new Stripe UK beta program, is there anyway to select GBP as the currency with your payment form?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 02, 2013 at 05:47 AM
- nevhealthAnswered on April 02, 2013 at 09:53 AM
Thanks Jonathon but Stripe is available in Beta for the UK and I am using it now. I am just curious as if you can edit a parameter in your jotform script that would allow us to charge in GBP. Thanks
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on April 02, 2013 at 11:17 AM
I have submitted your request to our dev team for investigation.
They will be responding as soon as they have any news.
Thanks for your feedback!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 06:24 PM
I have added GBP currency to the Stripe integration wizard. Please try it out and let us know if you have any feedback.
- mcflymarketingAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 06:31 AM
Can you also add Euro please?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 08:32 AM
We're sorry to inform you that the Euro currency is not available for Stripe yet, not even in beta mode.
We will have this added as soon as Stripe makes it available.
Thank you for your understanding.
- mcflymarketingAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 08:33 AM
It is available. It was launched here (beta) in Ireland a few weeks back.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 08:49 AM
Thank you for that information, but I couldn't find anything on the web regarding this, from Stripe.
I will reopen the ticket and we will get in contact with Stripe with regards to this matter. We will update you of any progress soon.
- mcflymarketingAnswered on May 22, 2013 at 09:15 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 23, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Euro currency is now available on our Stripe payment wizard. Kindly refresh your browser or clear its cache if you are unable to see the changes.