- NSWBranchTrainingAsked on April 02, 2013 at 03:06 AM
Is it possible to adjust the layout of the telephone to accomodate a mobile number rather than a landline?
- glennleeAnswered on April 02, 2013 at 07:53 AM
In this case, you can use the Mask value so you can set the required numbers to input on your mobile number field. Please follow the steps below.
1. Click the Phone number field.
2. Click Input Mask.
3. Then click Mask Value. Enter the preferred numbers, # is equivalent to 1 number. You can also use (-) to separate numbers.
4. Here is the sample form using Mask value.