- lscsecretaryAsked on April 02, 2011 at 08:06 PM
I want to be able to view the status of payment through the JotForm reports. For example, when I view a submissions, is there a way for me to see that the charge was successful or not? If so, please explain how. If not, is the Google Checkout Order number associated with the JotForm entry in any way?
Thank youPage URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 02, 2011 at 11:55 PM
Yes there is a way to find out if a user was successfully charged. This can be done by logging into your account and going to the Submissions Page. If a submission is marked as Pending, that means that the payment for that particular transaction was not completed.
To view submissions:
1. Login to your account. Go to My Forms.
2. Click on the form with the submissions that you want to view.
3. Click the Submissions toolbar.
4. Look for a Pending Submissions alert. Click on the button.
The list of Pending Submissions are then displayed in a popup. You will three buttons if you hover your mouse below each submission. You can either view Details, Delete the submission, or Complete Submission.
Note: Completing the pending submission will not complete the payment transaction. Doing that will just remove its pending status.
I hope you find this information helpful. Let me know if you have any other queries.
- simplyefficientAnswered on December 20, 2011 at 12:01 PM
I'm in the same boat here too...
Only, I clicked on "Complete Submissions" and now I'm not sure how to check the status the payment submissions. Can you please tell me? Because, I'm still missing money!
- fxrAnswered on December 20, 2011 at 01:38 PM
Can you open your own forum thread for your own issue, please? Include the form ID/URL that you seem to be having difficulty with in the post, and we will see if we can work out whats going on.