- PaulNelsonImagesAsked on April 02, 2011 at 11:08 PM
I'm trying to have your form on the left of the page with a picture on the right of it, but I'm not sure if I can add some sort of code to it to do that and if I do, where would I do it and what code? Please help. Here is the link to what I'm trying to get.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 03, 2011 at 02:44 AM
Try this workaround. Enclose your form's embed code between
so it becomes
Adjust the width (450px) to fit your webpage.
Hopefully that should make it work. Please do send me a feedback.
- SylviaAnswered on April 03, 2011 at 08:57 AM
Thank you so much. That worked like a charm. You're amazing. I was getting so frustrated.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 04, 2011 at 08:51 AM
You're welcome. Glad to be of help. Let us know if you need help with your forms.
- 3dbesttechAnswered on August 17, 2011 at 03:51 AM
Tried that on my Joomla site but the JCE editor striped off the codes. Without the <div> tag, it was working OK, except that the form is center of page.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 17, 2011 at 09:30 PM
Can you please try using iFrame codes to embed the form?
To get your form's iframe codes:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click iFrame
4. Copy the codes provided in the succeeding screen
Enclose these codes between the div tags. Let us know how it goes from here on out. Thanks!