- joostklaverAsked on April 02, 2013 at 07:41 AM
all of my jotform links do not work on my website.
is something wrong?
- glennleeAnswered on April 02, 2013 at 08:35 AM
I checked your forms and they are working fine in my end. If you can share us the website URL where your form is embedded, that will help us to investigate the issue. Thanks
- joostklaverAnswered on April 02, 2013 at 09:15 AM
- joostklaverAnswered on April 02, 2013 at 09:30 AM
the form is not really embedded. it's a link
I have around 6 links on the website and none of them work
correction: 2 do not work, the others work just fine.
- glennleeAnswered on April 02, 2013 at 10:30 AM
You have 11 forms in your account and I tried accessing them all. I did not see any errors. All of your forms are working fine in my end.
I have also cleared your form cache and I suggest try to clear your browser cache then please try it again. If the error persist, please provide us the url of the form which is not working. Thanks.
- apple22845Answered on April 02, 2013 at 10:41 AM
http://www.huntclubrentals.com/jacksonduplexavailable.html The form on my web page is working this morning. My problem is the Jot Form site does not open with my username and password.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 02, 2013 at 11:24 AM
I checked your site and the "Rental Application for Hunt Club Realty" is working fine.
I am not sure what you mean by jotform site does not open with my username and password? Do you mean you were not able to log into the JotForm site?