- cscopeAsked on April 02, 2013 at 08:45 AM
i would like to get a better access to the layout of my forms. I need a much more space-saving layout, with less space between the lines and perhaps two rows for getting a wider but less higher form.
Is there a way to define such layout details? I did not find...
Thank you very much in advance,
- glennleeAnswered on April 02, 2013 at 09:47 AM
You can adjust the spacing between question on the Preferences. Please follow the steps below.
1. Click Setup & Embed > click Preferences > Field Styles.
2. Edit the Question spacing.
You can also adjust the form width and label width in Form styles.
Please let us know if you need more assistance.
- cscopeAnswered on April 02, 2013 at 10:39 AM
thank you - great! That helps a lot. Is there also a way to define two columns of questions for getting wider but less higher forms if there are more fields?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on April 02, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Sure there is!
You can "Shrink" the fields and position them side by side. You will need CSS to make them line up as you want.
My suggestion would be to first position the number of fields that you want on the same line and then let us know so that we can help you adjust them with CSS.
Here is a guide that will help you with the positioning of the fields:
- cscopeAnswered on April 02, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Thank you once again - that should help to solve the problem!