- scottwilderAsked on April 02, 2013 at 09:57 AM
Every time I go to edit a form a get an error because the URL has an extra '/' that breaks the link
See the extra '/' ???
That seems to be on all of our forms.
Can we get that fixed please?
- jefreylandichoAnswered on April 02, 2013 at 10:25 AM
I was not able to reproduce the same issue you are currently experiencing as I was able to access the edit form without any issue. Can you please try to delete your browser cache and cookies and relogin?
- scottwilderAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Tried deleting cache and cookies
- scottwilderAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Happens in all browsers: Chrome, Firefox and Safari a second forward slash is getting inserted into the url.
- glennleeAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 10:21 AM
I tried to edit a form in my end but I did not replicate the same error. I have clear your form cache in our end. Please try to log out then log in again to your account. Thanks!
- scottwilderAnswered on April 25, 2013 at 01:03 PM
seems to work on PC but not on mac
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 25, 2013 at 01:39 PM
To edit forms, you need to log into your jotform account. There is nothing wrong with / , this will show once you click on the form and click on Edit
We do recommend to open our Form Builder in Google Chrome.It will not work ok in Safari