- jbs3629Asked on April 02, 2013 at 11:33 AM
I'm working on a form that uses many images that I've uploaded from my computer. I've had to update some of the images and this is where I run into problems.
When I use the image wizard to upload the updated version of the image (same file name, different image), the image doesn't actually update on the form. I suspect this is because I'm using the same file name and the wizard just looks to images I've previously uploaded and it doesn't actually replace the old image within JotForm's "uploaded images" directory. Is there a way to quickly remove mulitple previously uploaded images?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 02, 2013 at 11:58 AM
You can remove the previously uploaded images. Please follow these steps:
1. When you add a image field in your form, you see the image wizard
2. Select the "Choose from Existing Images"
3. You will see the list of images uploaded. Select the image you want to delete and click on "Delete selected image"
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- jbs3629Answered on April 02, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Is it possible to delete multiple images at once? I have a fairly large number of images in my form and its a pain to do this for each image.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 02, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Unfortunately, i don't see any option to select multiple to delete. Let me speak to my colleague and get back to you on this.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 03, 2016 at 12:11 AM
This thread is already old and outdated. I have moved your question to a new topic in order to assist you better.
- dany5kAnswered on March 15, 2017 at 04:27 PM
Hi I do not have this wizard, HELP !!!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 15, 2017 at 08:00 PM
@dany5k, your question will be addressed on the following thread you already opened: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1092693