- zipreedAsked on April 02, 2013 at 06:23 PM
We have a New Patient form on your site, but all of the information does not print. I want everything that I created on the form to print out, how can I do that?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 02, 2013 at 07:25 PM
In your form's submissions page, you can enable the Show headers and text options.
Go to My Forms / Submissions page.
1. Click on the gear like icon on the right.
2. Click Show Headers and Texts
3. Then, you can Print
Hope this help. Inform us if you have more question.
- zipreedAnswered on April 02, 2013 at 07:53 PM
When I try to turn it into a PDF it doesn't work. :( That's what I need.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 02, 2013 at 08:19 PM
Here's the PDF Version of your form: https://shots.jotform.com/welvin/userfile/zipreed.pdf
Is this what you need?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 02, 2013 at 08:24 PM
Here's another version of the form: https://shots.jotform.com/welvin/userfile/20924477208153.pdf
- zipreedAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 11:45 AM
The second version is perfect, but how can I get that to print every time someone fills it out? Right now it only prints with the information that they answered.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 01:09 PM
Unfortunately, the format are different to the PDF file they can download. You can have the same containing the informations they submitted by;
1. Going to your Form Submissions page
2. On Form submissions page, click the submission you want to print
3. Click "EDIT" Button
4. Click "Get PDF"
- zipreedAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 03:05 PM
So you are saying that the form I created I can never print as a full form like sample #2 that you sent me?
- zipreedAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 03:14 PM
I have tried the edit and get pdf, but I get an Adobe error that says not a supported file or the file has been damaged....so close to being perfect!!