- quizmatesAsked on April 03, 2011 at 05:39 PM
- JotForm Supportobi-wanAnswered on April 04, 2011 at 03:12 AM
You can put a "Heading" from "Form Tools" after each "Page Break". In case of further assistance please let me know.
- msvartmanAnswered on September 13, 2011 at 05:24 PM
I'm using Conditions to skip pages and it shows page-1, page-2, page-3... Is there a way to make it show the page heather instead of page-1, page-2...?
Thanks in advance
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 14, 2011 at 01:25 AM
Sadly, no, there is no way to do that. Conditions name the pages as page-1, page-2, and so on and it is not possible to change that.
If you're getting confused (since you have a LOT of pages), here's a workaround instead.
Insert a hidden box at the top of a page and use it as a page indicator, so you would know what number a page is.
Hope this helps.
- msvartmanAnswered on September 14, 2011 at 08:48 AM
Thanks for the quick return and my sincere congratulations for the fantastic tool that is JotForm.
It really is a long form and end up confusing me with the amount of camps in Conditions, but unfortunately I have to summarize several forms into one.
I will do as suggested to try to organize myself better with it.
One suggestion: used to use Google Forms (and I'm so happy to have found JotForm..) and it has a simple and efficient way to jump from page to page. At the end of each page is a dropdown menu that lets you choose which page to go from there. Page names are equals to headers.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 14, 2011 at 11:40 AM
That's a nice suggestion, Marcelo, and I will try to add that to our very long list of user requests. Thanks for your suggestion!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 01:03 PM
@BWTJ, I have forwarded a request to our back-end team on your behalf, in the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1143293