- jurgenschairerAsked on April 03, 2013 at 06:10 AM
please look at this site http://ecoplus.co.uk/window-builder/
is it possible to do a "add window" button that would add a small form section?
Lookinf forward to your response.
Jurgen SchairerPage URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 08:53 AM
Unfortunately, we don't have this function available. A workaround for that is to duplicate those fields and use our Conditional Logic Tool preferably this guide: How to Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once Based On a Single Conditional Entry.
Example Output form: http://jotformpro.com/form/30674183544961
Please check it out and let us know if this works for you and if you need help implementing this.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 08:57 AM
By the way, I have added this thread to our Feature Request List. Hopefully, our developers will consider this and implement on next releases.
- jurgenschairerAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 09:32 AM
the work arround will assit me with the form, thank you and I look forward to this being taken into consideration.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 20, 2013 at 06:29 AM
UPDATE: We have implemented a feature to duplicate multiple fields at once. Select any field, click on the cog, then 'Manage Fields'. Select the fields you would like to duplicate and then click duplicate.