- amjadcareerformAsked on April 04, 2011 at 03:00 AM
I am a Free user and I'm facing a problem after sending information from jotform. I am receiving all emails in the spam folder. I receive emails via my domain. Any solution about this? Please help me.
Thanks and RegardsPage URL:
- allanftdAnswered on April 04, 2011 at 03:32 AM
Thank you for posting your inquiry here. If you are a MS Outlook user, you can whitelist jotform.com in your account so that it will not be sent to your spam or junk folder. Please follow these steps:
1) In your MS Outlook, go to Tools > Options...
2) Under Preferences tab, click Junk Email...
3) Go to Safe Senders tab and click Add
4) enter @jotform.com and click OK.
click image to zoom
It will also help that you ask your IT systems administrator to include jotform.com in the safe list.
Please let us know if you have any other concerns. Thank you for using JotForm!