- aniawatkinsAsked on April 03, 2013 at 11:59 AM
My request form works fine for me but not my team. I'm very tired of trying to send them an updated version and it still doesn't work. Why does this keep happening?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Can you please send the screenshot again? Or you can upload it here : http://screencast.com/
Please let us know what issues are you facing.
- aniawatkinsAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 12:50 PM
I do not have a screencast account and will not sign up for one. Please let me know if I can email you the screenshot or upload it again.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 01:42 PM
Please refer this guide on how to add screenshot to forum post: http://www.jotform.com/answers/31636-How-to-insert-embed-a-screen-shot-a-k-a-screen-dump-into-a-post
- aniawatkinsAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 01:52 PM
Screenshot has been added to the jotform server.
- aniawatkinsAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 01:54 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 05:03 PM
Your screenshot is still empty. Please try uploading it using this link. Paste the URL here of the screenshot after you have uploaded it.
May I also inquire how you provide the form to your team? Are you using the form's direct URL like this
OR you have it embedded on a website? Can you share the URL of the website if it is?
- aniawatkinsAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 05:07 PMI have the form sent to my team in an email with the exact link you have listed below. I do not have trouble with opening it up now…but they still do.
I’ve also attached my screenshot to this email.
Customer Service & Direct Channel Sales
DHL Express - CRC
1144 West Washington Street
Tempe, AZ 85281
Phone +1 480-636-2136
Cell +1 480-381-1569
Fax +1 480-636-4730
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 07:02 PM
It is not possible to recieved attached file on this forum thread. So, we cannot see your screenshot.
As I have mentioned previously use this link to upload your image file. Then, copy the link in the URL box and paste the link on your message.
I am sorry, but it is quite impossible for now to figure out how your team is trying to open the form. Will you be able to ask them what type of browsers they are using? we will start checking with this info.
So far, I was not able to reproduce any problem with your form, and you have confirmed that also.
Please update us.
- aniawatkinsAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 07:05 PM
Here it is again according to your upload instructions. I've requested the team clear their cache and try using both explorer and firefox but the error still occurs.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 07:58 PM
Sorry, but you were still not able to put the link to your screenshot here.
Can you please just send your concern to our email support instead.
Send your message to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope this time you can attach your file.
We will assist you via email then.
- aniawatkinsAnswered on April 05, 2013 at 06:52 PM
From: Jotform Support [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2013 4:07 AM
To: Ania Watkins
Subject: Re: Error
Unfortunately, we no longer recommend sending forms via emails as most of email clients are very limited in supporting HTML & Scripts. It means, that embedded into email form will most probably not work correctly on user's side.
However, you can send a link to the form, or link to the resource with embedded form by email.
Thank you for using our service.
Please let me know how I am to send the form to my team for their use. THank you.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 05, 2013 at 07:52 PM
Sorry for the confusion on the reply on my colleague on the email. Please disregard that for now.
The important thing is I was finally able to see your screenshot
It seems to me, the problem is on your team's end.
Can please find out some details on their end. Which browser version and OS are they using?
From the screen you provided it is an IE browser and there is network related problem on the error details.
You cannot email the form itself. You can only give them the link to the form.
Email this link http://www.jotform.us/form/30665180860151 to them. Then, check if the are able to access/open the form.
Hope this help.