- javaidmAsked on April 04, 2011 at 06:37 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 04, 2011 at 07:20 AM
Technically, you can do this by using the show/hide form fields feature on the conditions wizard.
1. Edit your form
2. Go to Setup & Embed tab if you're not there yet.
3. Click Conditions
4. Select Show / Hide a form field
5. Complete the wizard by choosing the field and setting up an equal value to it for a field to show then save the condition.
You can know more details about conditions here: https://www.jotform.com/help/57-Conditional-Logic-on-Forms
But if you're looking a feature where an individual username/password is required for each user, there is no feature for that in JotForm. You will need to create a username password script on your own on your website.
Hope this helps.
- javaidmAnswered on April 04, 2011 at 10:05 AM
Thanks alot! Great site!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 04, 2011 at 10:40 AM
You're welcome. Glad that one of us was able to help you.