- michielalltronicsAsked on April 03, 2013 at 06:18 PM
I'm going to embedd forms on my website.
I want to send a customer a personal link wich will prepopulate the full name fields.
For example. I want my name, "michiel jansen" to be prepopluated on the form when i click on the link to this form.
http://form.jotformeu.com/form/30913428107348 (will be embedded on my site)
How do i set up the link/parameters?
thanks in advance,
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 03, 2013 at 07:40 PM
Its like this
Use this guide
Inform us if you have further inquiry.
- alltronicsbeveiligingAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 05:31 AM
Thanks for your reaction.
The link to my page is different when i have embedded the form in my site.
how does it work for this link?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 05:55 AM
It will become like this:
Here are the Full Name field names.
volledigeNaam3[first] <-- For the first name
volledigeNaam3[last] <-- For the last name
You can get your form field names by inspecting the element or by viewing your form source code. Get the name after the underscore symbol. Example:
To contruct it as a URL parameter, simply begin with "?" (question mark) followed by the first field name and its value then separate it with "&" (ampersand symbol) if you'd like to prefill another field. Example:
Let us know if you have further questions. Thanks!
- alltronicsbeveiligingAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 06:08 AM
Thanks! that is the answer i was looking for.