- atleticariufscAsked on April 03, 2013 at 11:19 PM
I have set up email notifications but they aren't working. I don't receive any email with new subscriptions, neither does subscribers receive confirmation notices. How can I solve this?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 01:42 AM
Yes, I am not able to get your Auto Responder probably because of the Second Captcha attempt. Please kindly check if my test submissions went through your email address, check your Spam Folder.
By the way, please try to re-embed your form using this codes;
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" allowtransparency="true" src="//support.jotform.com/form/23204806928657" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:998px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
See if this helps.
- atleticariufscAnswered on April 10, 2013 at 08:10 PM
It didn't help...
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 10, 2013 at 08:48 PM
Hi, are you integrating to facebook? I could not open/view your Cadastro form in your facebook page.
Can you guide us how to view the form http://www.jotformz.com/form/23204806928657 in your FB page?
Also, you might have not integrated the form properly. Please use this guide to try re-integrate again.
https://www.jotform.com/help/22-Adding-Form-to-Facebook Uset the Static HTML Iframe tabs method.
Please inform us if you have further inquiry.
- atleticariufscAnswered on April 11, 2013 at 12:34 AM
In order to acess the form page you need to like the page...
- atleticariufscAnswered on April 11, 2013 at 02:45 AM
Well, I just replaced it with another form and it worked... Thank you anyway!