- senilixAsked on April 04, 2013 at 06:33 AM
It says Multi entry is disabled on this form
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 06:42 AM
It's because you have enabled Unique Submission (Loose Check) within that form. Please kindly check and disable if you do not need that one;
Check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/64-What-does-Unique-Submission-Mean?
- newsbucketblogAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 07:45 AM
Will jotform giv the article submission form feature like the box which is given below? "your answer" box. The default form which existing in jotform wont allow users to edit the content so it will be drawback for our website.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 08:06 AM
Unfortunately we do not have such tool yet on the form builder. This has been requested before but we do not have updates as of the moment. We can't provide you any ETA in this regard since all feature requests comes with priorities and we are considering the number of users requesting the same feature. However, we will inform you once it's added to JotForm but we can't say when.
- Arul shajiAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 04:06 AM
I want a form to receive articles from the users who are willing to write guest post or upload video on my blog. Do you have that type of form?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 01, 2016 at 05:41 AM
@Arul, We will answer your question here https://www.jotform.com/answers/807991.