- PrideonetravelAsked on April 04, 2013 at 11:12 AM
I downloaded the HTML Static app as suggested in the instructions, but I must have done something wrong. My form does not seem to work on facebook. You will see another contact us page on my page which I will be removing once I get this to work. I am moving away from the other form program as I feel Jot Form better fits my needs for my company.Page URL:
- glennleeAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 01:02 PM
Thanks for contacting us!
Have you tried the steps in this tutorial? Please follow the steps in the tutorial and you can also provide which step in tutorial that you cannot follow so we can assist you.
- PrideonetravelAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 02:28 PM
Thanks for your response, I guess I did do it right but I get the security issue In firefox; this is an untrusted site; in chrome, form might be temporarily down or has moved to a new address but I was anle to get through with IE and the form is there.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 03:26 PM
We apologize for the that. We had an issue with our secure forms but we already alerted our higher level support about this. You should receive an update on this thread once this get fix.
While waiting, I suggest to use an alternative such as TradableBits Social Media Apps as they allow embedding normal forms. Iframe static app do not.
Thanks for understanding.
- PrideonetravelAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 04:18 PM
Thank you . . . I believe I got the pp all created using HTML in TradableBits as you suggested; Now how do I get the app to show on my page?
- PrideonetravelAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 04:24 PM
I figured how to get it to go onto my page, now if I can figure out how to rename it.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 04:28 PM
Great that you figure it out. Here's a short video on how to rename your Tab: https://shots.jotform.com/welvin/screen/2013-04-05_0426.swf
- PrideonetravelAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 04:31 PM
Thanks for all your help; I got it all figured out! The app looks really nice on my page.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 04:44 PM
You are always welcome. Cheers!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 10:29 PM
Sorry for a bit delay. The problem should now be fixed. We'd suggest to clear your browser's cache and recheck the form on your page.
Thank you for your patience!