- mmskatAsked on April 04, 2013 at 11:46 AM
I have a form set up that emails a bunch of diifferent people I need to see who it is emailing and edit the list. I have tried opening the email notification and can not see addresses of who it is being sent to.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 12:11 PM
When you load the notification (Notification 1) click the Reply-To and Recipient Settings button:
On the bottom right of the envelope, you'll see a box labelled Recipient E-mail:
The email addresses to which you referred are contained in that box. Edit the list as desired and when done, close the notification and save the form. (Check the other notification as well.)
Should you need further assistance, please let us know.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Incidentally, if you need to see all of the email addresses simultaneously, click the Recipient E-mail box and then hit [Ctrl+A] to select all of its contents and then [Ctrl+C] to copy it to your computer's clipboard. Then, open a text editor and paste [Ctrl+V] what was copied.
- acb957Answered on April 04, 2013 at 02:39 PM
This feature is not working for me. I used the comma space method for only 2 email addresses and am only receiving the test email to the account owners email address.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 02:56 PM
I checked your account and dont see any form created yet. Please let us know your form ID and we will investigate the issue.
- acb957Answered on April 04, 2013 at 04:13 PMIt worked when we tested the form, but not when we set up the notification and tested the email from there. I am a form sub user. All set since it actually works, just spent a while trying to figure out why it didn’t from the notification portion.
Anne C. Bailey
• Phone: 972.268.3997
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 04:19 PM
Let me please explain, the 'Test Email' button is sending a test message only to account email, while the real form submissions are sending to email notification recipient(s).