- carolwebAsked on April 04, 2011 at 11:09 AM
I recently added another question to my form, and although that question might get filled out, I do not see any sign of it or the response in my submission form that gets emailed to me. Can you think of any reason this might happen?
Many thanks and thank you for providing this service!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 04, 2011 at 11:27 AM
Usually the best solution for this is to replace the problem notification with another:1. Open your form on the Form Builder
2. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
3. Click on "Email Alerts",
4. Select "Notification",
5. Click on "Delete Email" button,
6. Click on "Email Alerts" again,
7. Click on "Add New Email" and complete the wizard.
- carolwebAnswered on April 07, 2011 at 04:51 AM
Thanks. I think that did the trick!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 07, 2011 at 09:25 AM
Glad we could help. Please feel free to post additional questions anytime and our team will try to assist you as best as we can.