- ajleightonAsked on April 04, 2013 at 06:35 PM
None of our forms are showing right now! Can you please provide a solution?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 07:03 PM
It's showing find on my end. I'm using a different non-Support computer. Please kindly clear your browsers cache, this should help.
- technopakAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 07:08 PM
Hi Jotform Support
I have just logged exactly the same question ... the forms are working ok in Chrome and Firefox, but not in Internet Explorer. There seems to be a number of similar requests being posted at the same time.
I have over 20 clients and none of their forms are showing up ... I have tested it on 2 different computers.
- ajleightonAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 07:12 PM
The issue is not cache. Try viewing the page in IE and let me know if it works for you.
- tiapAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 07:17 PM
yes the problem is with Internet Explorer 10 , because its works with the others
- technopakAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 07:20 PM
I am using Internet Explorer 9.0.8 and it's not working there either.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 08:11 PM
Thank you guys for reporting. I have now escalated the problem to our development team to go with the further investigation.
We will inform you right away once it's fixed. Our sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 10:18 PM
The problem has been fixed by our developers.