- technopakAsked on April 04, 2013 at 06:56 PM
I have approximately 20 clients who use jotform on their website and as of this morning (Australian time) none of them are working in Internet Explorer. They seem to be ok in Chrome and Firefox, but not in Internet Explorer.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 08:13 PM
We will investigate this further and get back to you asap.
Thank you for reporting!
- k2mktgAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 08:19 PM
Have same problem! Please get this fixed! I am losing business!
- technopakAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 08:43 PM
I have since embedded the code (as per your instructions in Dreamweaver), rather than just the script and that seems to be working.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 08:57 PM
Glad it helps. We'll let you know if the recent problem has been fixed. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 04, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Hi Guys, the problem with IE browser is now fixed. Kindly clear your IE browser's cache and recheck the page. Thank you!