- jlind89Asked on April 04, 2011 at 02:21 PM
- allanftdAnswered on April 04, 2011 at 04:06 PM
You can downgrade your account by logging in to JotForm and going to your account settings. Then click the Cancel button beside the Next Billing date. Since you are paying using a credit card, you will be redirected to the login page of our 3rd party payment processor Plimus.
Your Plimus username is the long string of numbers from the original plimus email you received when you paid for your JotForm account.
Thank you for using JotForm and we'll see you around!
- esellforsAnswered on April 05, 2011 at 01:01 AM
How do you downgrade? Not Cancel???
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 05, 2011 at 03:16 AM
In the case of jlind89, the step going down is going back to free so the only way to do that is simply cancel the subscription.
In your case, there is no direct process how to downgrade from Professional to Premium. I have also replied to your post about your inquiry. You can check it out.
- jlind89Answered on April 05, 2011 at 09:06 PM
When I click cancel it takes me to some plimus login in which i have never set up an account? *confused!!!*
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 05, 2011 at 09:34 PM
If you forgot the password, click on the link below and enter the email address used in email. https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp??designId=1
That will reset your password and you can then login there to cancel the subscription.
If you can not do that we can cancel the subscription for you.