- FiomAsked on April 05, 2013 at 07:05 AMI have 2 accounts, one of them is a premium account. Ik want to merge them to 1 premium account. Is that possible? I want to keep the account that is now not the premium account. So merge to 1 account and make that account my premium account.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 05, 2013 at 07:20 AM
Is there any issue if all forms of your free account is moved to your premium account? We can change the username of your account as well.
Please let us know.
- IrmaPoloAnswered on April 05, 2013 at 08:23 AM
No issue at all. All I want is 1 premium account for all of my forms, named Fiom. It doesn't matter how. If it's easier that way then fine with me.
I have 2 accounts:
free account, name is Fiom and premium account name is IrmaPolo.
I want 1 premium account, named Fiom. All my forms must go to the premium account. There is now 1 form on my premium account and 3 forms on the free account (so 4 forms must finaly be in the premium account)
- glennleeAnswered on April 05, 2013 at 09:12 AM
Upon your request, all of your forms are now in your premium account (IrmaPolo).
You have mentioned you want change your premium account (IrmaPolo) username to Fiom, unfortunately you cannot use the Fiom again because you already use it to your other account.
Is it okay if you can provide another username (Fiom2) maybe?
- IrmaPoloAnswered on April 05, 2013 at 09:21 AM
First I want to thank you for the quick support.
If Fiom isn't possible then I'd rather want to name my premium account StFiom
- glennleeAnswered on April 05, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Upon your request, your account username IrmaPolo is now changed to StFiom. Thanks!