- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 05, 2013 at 12:58 PM
Before you re-installed the code do you remember what kind of code you used previously? If you had iframe code previously that might explain the difference.
Your page is messy. I think you should use the iframe code to prevent any possible conflict with something else.
Here is how you can get the IFrame code. Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Click on iFrame and copy the code provided.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 05, 2013 at 01:01 PM
Ignore my last message. I see the problem now on IE 10.
You have a feedback button and it is showing up incorrectly on IE 10. I opened a ticket about this.
It might take us a while to fix it. So, until we fix it you might consider adding it to the bottom of the page instead. You can customize the location on the wizard where you get the feedback button code.
- mhdealsAnswered on April 05, 2013 at 01:49 PM
when i click the tab the form is not in the iddle of my screen it is in the middle of the page way down
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 05, 2013 at 01:50 PM
OK, thanks for reporting that as well. I added to the bug ticket.
So if IE 10 is important for you you should probably not use the feedback button until we fix this.
- mhdealsAnswered on April 05, 2013 at 01:59 PMWell it appears that it fails in gallery but not Wordpress
Sent from my iPhone