- moneymarketAsked on April 05, 2013 at 03:34 PM
- indigosilverAnswered on April 05, 2013 at 03:51 PM
Me too, see screen shot at:
- icflAnswered on April 05, 2013 at 03:54 PM
me too, this is happening when editing existing forms or creating a new form
- saintanselmAnswered on April 05, 2013 at 03:54 PM
I'm seeing it too. Tried on multiple browsers and same error message. Status update please!
- salomephotographyAnswered on April 05, 2013 at 03:59 PM
Me too.. Glad I'm not the only one!
- acajucomAnswered on April 05, 2013 at 04:01 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 05, 2013 at 05:13 PM
Our site is protected by a service called Cloudflare. It looks like they started asking for a captcha from all users when you tried to edit forms. We are not sure why this happened but they have quickly fixed this problem.
You can edit your forms now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please continue informing us if the issue persist.