- beautifulcanvasAsked on April 06, 2013 at 12:42 PM
- moonzkieAnswered on April 06, 2013 at 02:37 PM
I have cloned your form and tested the global sign image you were referring to and was able to replicate on the said problem. There seems to be a bug with the Global Sign image, I will forward this to our developers.
- virtualearthAnswered on April 07, 2013 at 04:40 AM
We have the same problem. Sorry guys I posted this issue in the wrong topic earlier today.
Our form: https://secure.jotformpro.com/form/30945826739972
The link works. Just the Globalsign image doesn't show.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 07, 2013 at 06:07 AM
Please try using this link: https://secure.jotform.com/form/30945826739972. See if it works for you. Or, just click on the correct link provided if it will tell you that the link is not available on jotform.com domain.
Anyway, this thread is already forwarded to our Level 2 Support/Developers. You may consider creating another thread so we can forward that as well.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 07, 2013 at 06:08 AM
Please try using https://secure.jotformeu.com/form/30403755377960, see if it also works for you.
- beautifulcanvasAnswered on April 07, 2013 at 05:36 PM
yes the change from pro to eu works thanks