- emunidadeAsked on April 07, 2013 at 01:44 PM
I have one question.
I have a form in which people can submit their participation in several activities. So, when they click on submit I will receive an email with that subscription data. That's great. But, what people use to ask is that if any way for them to receive also a copy of their subscription data. Is is possible? If so, how can that be done?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 07, 2013 at 03:39 PM
You can add an autoresponder email to your form Email. Use this guide
Hope this help. Inform us if you have further inquiry.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 07, 2013 at 03:44 PM
You can also add the link to PDF file of the submission data to your form users.
- emunidadeAnswered on April 12, 2013 at 06:58 PM
Thank you. I will do that. :)
- emunidadeAnswered on April 14, 2013 at 10:23 AM
It seems to be working great. Thanks. )
One more question. How can hide the empty fields in a form, when i receive the form submitted by the participants?