- cotswoldschoolAsked on April 05, 2011 at 07:07 AM
To Whom it May Concern,
I recently updated the account email address for cotswoldschool (username) and they are all still being forwarded to the previous one. Can you please check the settings and make sure that all submissions are being sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cotswold SchoolPage URL:
- DanielGriffinAnswered on April 05, 2011 at 07:35 AM
I have updated the recipient settings in your form for you. The recipient setting is different for each form, so changing the address associated with your account doesn't change it for the form. If you want to make any future changes, do the following.
Open the form in the form builder and click the Email Alerts button. The existing notification will be listed there. Click it to open the email editor and then click the Reply-To and Recipient Setting button. The email address for the recipient is in the bottom right - just change it to whatever you want.
- AtlglittergirlsAnswered on October 19, 2012 at 09:17 AM
This solution does not work. Please help. The system is just ignoring the fact that I changed the email address at the bottom of the envelope looking page.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 19, 2012 at 09:25 AM
Thanks for letting us know about this problem.
Have you submitted the form or are you using the "test" tool on the wizard?
Here is a short visual guide on the nature of that test feature:
If you are submitting a complete test(going through the process of filling out the form) and still have the form sending the e-mail to the wrong address, please let us know the URL of the form and we would be glad to assist you!
- AtlglittergirlsAnswered on October 19, 2012 at 09:27 AM
Worked like a charm. Thank You!!
- moonzkieAnswered on October 19, 2012 at 09:39 AMGlad to hear everything is working fine now. If you need any help with anything at all just let us know!